The catalogue comes with more than 600 photographs. Each photograph was carefully screened and selected to provide a clearer and better understanding of the various Discus varieties.
The catalogue is based on the author’s experience and reflects his opinion. Due to the complexity of the Discus varieties, some specimens may have certain features and names that are different from what is described in the book.
The objectives of this book are to:
- Provide the latest information on Discus varieties.
- Categorize all the Discus varieties based on their characteristics.
- Explain the possible ways on how each variety may be created.
Because of the versatile nature of the Discus fish, more varieties will be created in the near future.
It is the intention of this book to provide information on these new varieties as and when it becomes available.
About the Author – Mr. Martin Ng
- Breeding Discus fish for more than 10 years
- One of the founders responsible for forming up the Discus Society Of Malaysia in 1999
- Judge for Duisburg International Discus Championship 2002
- Chief Judge for Malaysian International Discus Championship 2002
- President of the Discus Society Of Malaysia 2000 – 2003
Available at Petmart Pte Ltd (tel: 62896471)