Mini dogs often live longer than 15 years. They are thus subjected to the ageing process for longer than other dogs.
Combats the effects of ageing thanks to:
- Reduced phosphorus level to protect the kidneys.
- A regular protein content (27%) to avoid muscular atrophy.
- Vitamins E and C, grape polyphenols and green tea for cell protection.
Nourishes the coat and protects skin thanks to:
- Sulphurated amino-acids (methionine and cystine) to give body to hair.
- Increased intake of fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6), obtained from borage oil, for a shiny coat.
- Zinc, folic acid, vitamins A and B for healthy skin.
Satisfies the appetites of small breed dogs through:
- Specially designed size and texture of dog biscuits.
- Carefully selected nutrients and natural flavours.
For more information on Royal Canin products, please click here