This product is made in the USA.
Recommended for use with Freshwater community aquariums. Ideal for Angels, Discus, Cichlids, Barbs, Tetras, Gouramis, Catfish, Goldfish, Livebearers, Loaches, Rainbowfish, Danios, Freshwater Sharks, and freshwater invertebrates.
- Ideal For Freshwater Community Fish.
- Highly attractive staple food designed for the community tank.
- A delicious blend of the finest ingredients.
- Supports coloration and will help maintain health and vitality.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists.
- Does not cloud the water.
- This delicious blend of the finest ingredients stimulates appetite, coloration and breeding in freshwater community tanks.
Feed one to three times daily. Do not feed more than can be eaten in a five minute period. For best results use in combination with other FORMULA FLAKE FOODS™
Fish meal, condensed fish protein digest, wheat gluten, salmon, wheat flour, plankton, wheat starch, lecithin, vitamins [a-tocopheral acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), calcium pantothenate, riboflavin (source of vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), niacin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K3 activity), rosemary extract (preservative), folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3)], minerals [choline chloride, magnesium sulfate, iron, inositol, calcium carbonate, zinc sulfate, sodium selenite, manganese sulfate, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate], fish oil, brewer’s yeast, brine shrimp, caramel color, dried kelp, soy protein isolate, salmon eggs, mussels, annatto seed, algae meal, cochineal, marigold, paprika, taurine, garlic, spirulina.
Crude Protein (min.) — 53.0%
Crude Fat (min.) — 15.3%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 0.3%
Moisture (max.) — 8.0%
Ash (max.) — 4.0%
Phosphorus (min.) — 0.6%