EHEIM universal pumps offer a large performance spectrum and a wide variety of uses. They are very reliable equipment offering exceptionally long service life. They can be used inside or out of water. The integrated prefilter, safe hose connections, a variety of connections and fixings, but above all their absolute reliability make the EHEIM universal pumps very popular. They are frequently used in a professional environment – e.g. in breeding units and in zoos.
Superior quality; ceramic shaft, ceramic and carbon bearing.
Suitable for use in freshwater and marine aquariums.
Can be submerged in water.
Low energy consumption.
Pump output approx Iitres per hour : 4,500
Del.head approx Hmax :3.5 m
Power consumption W : 100
On Intake Side :28/G3/4″
On Pressure Side : 18/G3/4″
Dimensions (in mm) :218(h) x 116(b) x 161(d)
Benefits of the EHEIM universal pumps
- Large performance spectrum, developed for long service
- Usage in/under water or outside the water
- Hermetically moulded motor guarantees guarantee complete
- Integrated prefilter – protects the impeller from any drawn in
particles and ensures longer service life
- Inlet connectors for safe hose connection
- Use of smart accessories; (e.g. InstallationsSET 2) can be
attached to the outlet connector
- A variety of fixing possibilities (mounting plate
- All models with a choice of 1,5 m. (Indoor) or 10 m. (Outdoor)
Click Freshwater Aquarium for more of such products.