Measures the most important marine aquarium levels quickly and accurately.
- Tests High Range pH, Ammonia, Nitrite, & Nitrate
- Includes all tests required to test the nitrogen cycle
- Fast, easy, and accurate for precise test results
- Economical – Conducts 550+ tests
Follow API Easy Care Guide and use the SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT:
- During Regular Care
- When addressing Water Problem Solving issues
Maintaining good water quality is the key to successful fishkeeping. The API Saltwater Master Test Kit is a complete kit for testing saltwater aquariums to protect marine fish and invertebrates from unsafe water conditions. The Saltwater Master Test Kit tests 4 key salt water parameters. The kit is highly accurate and economical, and includes 6 bottles of liquid test reagent, a computer-calibrated, laminated color card, 4 glass test tubes with snap-tight caps, holding tray, as well as complete, step-by-step instruction booklet, including information on how to correct unsafe water conditions.
Kit can make over 550 tests.