Our Live Feeders
If breast milk is best for babies, than live food is best for pets too.
At Petmart our customers know this too well.
Our supplies come daily, from the tiny live brine shrimps to baby bullfrogs.
They come from Malaysia, Thailand, and from local farms.
- Ant eggs (frozen)
- Brine shrimps (adult size from Thailand currently every Thursday)
- Brine Shrimp Eggs
- Bullfrog babies
- Crickets (Adult and 4-day old pin head size; Asian and American varieties)
- Cockroaches (frozen)
- Earthworms (Malaysian blue variety)
- Fishes (swordtails, mollies, guppies, goldfish)
- Grasshoppers (frozen from Thailand)
- Super worms
- Tubifex worms
Customers buy them to feed fishes, reptiles, birds, and the earthworms are also used to compost
leftover food to generate fertilizer for household plants.
For bookings and enquiries call or text: 94500947